Banana bread is awesome for a quick breakfast or late night snack. I find it best when it’s toasted with some butter.
I absolutely love this banana bread recipe. When toasting it, butter is completely optional! I usually make a double batch as it scales up well.
Banana Banana Bread
- Hand mixer
- 1 Loaf pan
- 250 g all-purpose flour
- 5 g baking soda
- 2 g salt
- 170 g brown sugar
- 1/2 c unsalted butter
- 2 eggs beaten
- 4 bananas mashed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Mix ingredients
- In a separate large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture until just combined. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean (about 60 minutes). Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.